Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Monday, July 23, 2007
Thanks to Amy over at Moms3Psalms! I think this is the first meme I've actually done. Let's see if I can do find 8 whole facts to tell.
First, the rules are to post 8 facts about yourself, then tag 8 people when you're done.
So.....(cue drum roll)
1. I sometimes imagine I can sing like Celine Dion. Usually in the car when I'm by myself. I love, love, love singing really loud but I'll only do it when I'm by myself, or with Gracie - looks like she inherited this from me! :)
2. I am officially at the same weight I was when I got married, exactly eight years ago today! This is also the lowest I've been since I got pregnant the first time.
3. I'm very, very introverted but have learned to enjoy being in social situations thanks to God's grace and some pushing from my hubby.
4. One of the reasons I hate being in social situations is because I end up really, really, really regretting something I said - either it was inadvertently rude, or just plain embarrassing.
5. I am often inadvertently rude. If I've done this to you, chances are, that I realized it later and then have deeply regretted it but was too embarrassed to apologize to you. So, for the record, I'm sorry!!
6. My pet peeve is people who are fake. I would rather deal with rude than insincere any day.
7. I admire, in probably an unhealthy way, the Duggar family.
8. I'm secretly very, very sad that I don't know anyone else IRL that isn't quiverfull minded. If I meet someone with several kids, I'll try to find out where they stand on the issue. I think people might take this like I'm passing judgments, when in reality I just want someone I can relate to and talk with on this subject.
Okay, so enough about me. Anyone else wanna play? Tag! You're it!
Posted by Duchess of Fife at 9:50 PM
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Posted by Duchess of Fife at 2:31 PM
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
BTW- Molly managed to lodge our cable for the camera deeply into a hole on the computer so I can't upload any pics of Gracie in her beautiful new party dress she got from Grandma and Grandpa Gunn today. But she L-O-V-E-S it and all her other clothes and presents as well! In the mean time, the above pics are from yesterday with Gracie in one of the other pretty dresses. Thank you, Grandma and Grandpa Gunn!! She's really had a blast with all the packages coming her way :)
Posted by Duchess of Fife at 9:43 AM