Thursday, October 13, 2005

House renovation update



My parents were in Mexico this last week, and we were in their house due to the fact that our house was a dustbowl. Dear husband was refinishing the floors and he did a fantastic job! Here are some pics of before and after. Anyway, that's all for now, just wanted to let you know why I haven't been around and brag a little about my hard working hubby. Btw - the top is the after, and the bottom is the before. I don't know why they posted like that.

God bless!

2 comments:

slytyguy said...

Wow, I really like your site here! Found it and thought it was great when I was searching through blogs. I bookmarked your site and told a friend, really hope you don't mind.
(Anyone on this blog should post a comment and come back often!)
I also have a site if you or anyone is interested in free Kissing Tips or great techniques for Making Out.
It's a very useful resource for learning How to Kiss better if you're into romance and dating.
Great work on this blog here, and keep up the good work!

Tyler - to check out my kissing and dating site click french kiss

Andrea Peterson said...

RNC Hearts Blogosphere
RNC Hearts The Blogosphere With all the flack President Bush has gotten from conservative pundits on Harriet Miers' nomination to the Supreme Court, the Republican National Committee is calling on the ...
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!