Sunday, October 16, 2005

Random embarassing facts about me...

Since I've been busy painting walls and have been slacking with my posts here, I am starting to feel like I'm now also talking to a wall. Maybe this will drum up some interest here.

1. I eat frozen chocolate chips every night after the kids go to bed.

2. I still have twenty pounds to lose after my last baby, and she's almost fourteen months old. i.e. I have no more excuses left. (Also, see random fact #1)

3. I am addicted to home and garden television, especially house flipping shows - all in the name of research, of course.

4. I very often start to lose words when I get tired, explaining why I don't post long drawn out posts and probably why no one is visiting my site anymore :(

5. I used to wear a size 6.5 shoe, but after having babies I'm now a size 7.5 - weird don't ya think?!

6. I used to have naturally very curly hair, but after having babies it's straight - I know!

7. I was set up with my husband by the reformed matchmaker, Steve Schlissel- very cool, and I'd recommend this method highly.

8. I am grossed out to the point of getting nauseous when I clean the toilets - didn't happen until my little boy potty trained. He still forgets to look where he's going.

9. I am a math geek. I love to do math problems for fun and will do algebraic equations in my head sometimes if I'm bored.

10. I am not creative at all and don't think outside the box very much. In fact I like the box - it's nice and cozy, so why would I want to leave it?

Anyway, hope that gives you a better picture of who the big blogger is. God bless!

0 comments: